Life of a Sign Language Interpreter.
I’ll show up. She’ll show up. And it will be a beautiful experience for all.
Guess who almost fainted in front of a stadium of people the answer is me
A woman wears a blue dress. It isSunday. Red cardinals singalong the sill. She cutsher neck with an electriccarving knife. A woman is blue.She is red. She wears the Sunday blues. Carves cardinals into an electricred dress. Her neck
sings electric. Sunday wears on.
A knife sings before it cuts.
On the sill, Sunday carves
the necks of cardinals. Knives
wear red. Sunday dresses
along the sill. Sing
said the cardinal.
Sing said the knife.
A woman is electric.
Her neck is a sill.
Cardinal sing the Sunday
reds in her electric neck.
A woman is a carving.
A woman is a knife.
bones tattered as lace.
Like lightning. Electric.
When i move you carve yourself out of me humming the mean reds
and the Sunday blues.
Sing say the birds.
Sing say the bones.
Cracked.com has been a great source of entertainment for me in high school. Their articles are written in a comical way that will make you laugh as much as it makes you learn.
- The 7 Most Unintentionally Creepy Places on the Internet: These are seven websites that prove the internet can still make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end (contains slurs)
- 5 Real Murders More Terrifying Than Any Other Horror Movie: Real killers are real scary
- Creepiest Urban Legends That Happen to be True: (Part 1) (Part 2)(Part 3)(Part 4)(Part 5)(Part 6)(Part 7)
- 6 Terrifying Experiment Parents Did On Their Own Kids: Some people’s actions really make me wonder
- 5 Most Terrifying Diseases Doctors Can’t Explain: The oddities that exist in our world
- Creepiest Places on Earth: (Part 1)(Part 2)
- The 7 Most Horrifying Museums on Earth: My personal favorite
- The 6 Strangely Convincing Real Life Curses: Coincidence or something more?
- The 7 Most Ridiculous Ghost Stories From Around the World: A cultural experience
- The 5 Creepiest Disappearances That No One Can Explain: It’s like they vanished into thin air
It’s that time of year again
It’s always that time of year on my blog
We’ve got even more spooky learnings in store for you this year.
^^^WHAT HE SAID^^^